We met with the fine folk over at Emissary Artists and well, we love them. Chris Grimes was an Art Buyer at Crispin for years and then went over to the other side less than a year ago. He has been bringing on new talent and we like where he is going with it. He has a great sense of what’s happening in the photographer world and the books look good. He also seems like he could be our new friend.
Chris also knows how to throw a portfolio review. Aside from the tasty food, wine and beer, he brought along photographer, Emiliano Granado, who was super easy to talk to and funny. We think he’d be a blast to shoot with.
We had a great turn-out and I think we even wiped them out of promos. They had some great stuff and we are looking forward to what Chris is going to do next over there!
- millerimages likes this
- l10 likes this
- neverevergunnagrowup reblogged this from quesofrito
- bradyfontenot likes this
- thingsamandalikes likes this
- vofka likes this
- thessmurphy likes this
- jgcamilo reblogged this from quesofrito
- iamawakenow likes this
- quesofrito reblogged this from artbuyersarepeopletoo and added:
- jessinla reblogged this from artbuyersarepeopletoo and added:
- damoncasarez likes this
- kamilbialous likes this
- artbuyersarepeopletoo posted this